Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pork in 2013

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm excited about this year, we are really going to be powering ahead with our Free Range Pork. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and need to start our delivery's again. Our pig numbers are up, so we will have a great supply of pork, and when they are ready to go, they are ready! If we leave the pigs to long, we end up having trouble with them getting too fat. We are meeting with our butcher tomorrow and will then plan our new order form for this year. We will also work out our delivery schedule for the coming months.

I would love any comments or requests that might help me with the order form.
  • What do you like (or not like) about the packs we have offered so far?
  • What other cuts of pork would you like us to offer?
  • Do you like the bigger 10kg packs or the smaller 5kg packs?
  • Are roasts or chops your thing?
  • Where would you like to see us deliver to?
  • Are Saturday's for a delivery day okay?
I would appreciate any feedback you can give me. If you want to say a lot, can you please email me at anabank@bigpond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment