Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Monday, October 22, 2012

What's Happening

We've been busy on the farm lately. Following Kim's accident, my work load has increased, but as I also work fulltime, it's been a bit tricky fitting everything in. Thank goodness that we have Maitland (our son) home, although he heads off overseas on a holiday next month. Kim has been doing more and more, but he is still limited with really only having one good arm. Oh well, it's all character building!

I should have had my invoices out by now, but am a little behind. I will hopefully get them out tomorrow night. But never fear, I will get around to it.

Delivery to Gladstone  is still planned for Saturday the 27th. We have some new customers again this time, so that's all very exciting! I really look forward to seeing you all and will let you know times and meeting place next time. We will aim for Calliope about lunch time and then over to Tannum Sands after that.

Some of our new piglets - I love the colours in this one. Not sure where the orange colour came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment